can you please book me covid 19 test or refer me to a nearby testing center. yesterday i was there for having cold between my back and now this is accompanied by body ache. my breathing is excellent, no cough except the 2 things i have mentioned.

25 years experience Psychiatry
COVID 19: Hello. HealthTap's free, public site is for education. We are not a referral service. Recommend that you contact your health insurance company to find out if that is a covered benefit and if it is, to get a list of their covered network providers. See: Discovery.co.za:
Answered on Jul 2, 2020