San Jose, CA

Can you go to sleep with nose plugs and does not have no holes in them, and do you breath out of your mouth if you try to fall asleep automatically and what type of heart rate do you haft to have or can you have any lung problems ?

Dr. LINDILE SOGA
? : I am not sure why you are using nose plugs in the first place and why you would want to sleep with them in situ. I would be wary of sleeping with plugs in your nose as they obviously compromise breathing. The doctor who prescribed or issued them should be best placed to comment on their characteristics. Good luck

Last updated Jun 7, 2020