hi, i'm 21 turning 22 soon. i was on the family planning pil for 5 years. me and my fiance want to start getting a family. i stopped taking the pill in november,since i stoped using the pill i did not get my period yet. what should i do?

Dr. LINDILE SOGA
Specializes in
Nothing : The only thing you can do is to ascertain that it’s safe for you guys to engage in unprotected sexual inter course by doing the necessary tests with your doctor. Once you stop your contraceptive pills you can fall pregnant . No need for fertility testing please
Answered on Jun 1, 2020
1