Hello, four months ago i broke my middle part of the fibula and it bent in the inside, ive recovered so i can walk freely but have a bit of a problem running and it sometimes hurts when jumping or running my doctor advised me non operation?

Dr. LINDILE SOGA
Take it easy: Pain is wonderful gift from Mother Nature. It warns us when tissue injury is happening. Don’t ignore it. After four months of fracturing your fibula I don’t think you are already ready to be jumping around and running. You might impair the process of complete healing. Just chill

Last updated May 31, 2020