PK

i male 31 not married.if i marry at 32 am i sexually fine at this age or if sexual power is declined at this age? or i have got older and not eligible for marriage in the long term stasfaction of wife for 30-40 years?i never had sex. feeling depresse

Dr. Thomas Leeson
General Practice 5 years experience
Hang in there: Your sexual power is intact. Barring health issues, your libido will continue through your life. Elderly nursing home patients still do it too :) Sounds like tackling your depressive thoughts will be a good starting place. See a counselor or provider for help
Sexual Power: Yes, you should be sexually fine if you marry at age 32 years old or older. I respect your culture but understand that it may be hard at times not to have a partner or to be sexually active. Be well.