ZA

I have re-occurring spots that affect my vision every couple of weeks. they start off small, like looking at a bright light and closing your eyes you can still see the hazy image, and then they grow that half my vision is impaired. then the headache?

Dr. Francois Van niekerk
Migraine: The visual abnormalities you describe is called visual aura. This is a classic symptom that precede the headache in many migraine sufferers. There are very effective medications for this, and if taken early or as soon as you start seeing the the spots, it can prevent the headache. Speak to your GP about treatments for migraine.

Last updated May 22, 2020