hello, i am about 12 weeks pregnant, i haven't seen a gynecologist yet but my appointment is booked... i usually go to my gp but the last meds prescribed was zofer 4 treatment of nausea, meds do not work and i am vomiting any and everything i eat/dri?

Dr. Yunus e Haffajee
Specializes in
Hyperemesis: Hi, I'm sorry to hear that you are struggling with Nausea and Vomiting. Sometimes the Nausea and vomiting in pregnancy can be difficult to control. If you are unable to keep fluids down then you risk becoming dehydrated - and may need to be admitted for IV fluids (via drip). Try to take in small quantities of Oral dehydration in short intervals. See a doctor if there is no improvement
Answered on May 18, 2020