Lanham, MD

I wake up everyday at around 1pm . could that be causing my everyday migraine ? even though ive been consistent with my bed time could it still cause my chronic migraines. ive been waking up with migraines everyday for the past couple of weeks.

Maybe not, but...: There are a variety of medications that can stop a migraine after it has started, as well as help to prevent migraines from occurring in the first place. See the doctor to find what is best for you. Also, it is important to keep a headache diary to determine when you get headaches and possible triggers (chocolate, caffeine, menstruation, etc). That way you can avoid these triggers in the future.

Last updated May 9, 2020