ZA

i struggle with a tremendous hay fever attack. i saw my gp and he prescribed the following. 1) physiomer nasal spray, 2) topraz montelukast and allerway 5. it does not help. i cannot get to see an over nose and throat specialist in the lockdown.

Dr. Anver (Anwar) Motala
Review treatment : 1. Nasal corticosteroids eg Avamys , omnair 2 sprayers each nostril daily 2. Oral antihistamine eg allerway etc 1 tab twice a day ( if severe) 3 Saline nasal spray eg physiomer at least 3-4 times a day 4 Montelukast eg Topraz 1 daily 5. Avoidance measures eg avoid going out early morning or evening etc 6. If still symptomatic short course of oral corticosteroids 7. See Ent specialist