Symptoms: heart is pounding during moments that cause me to lose breath during the time. when the episode finishes, i need to catch my breath. lasts for a short while and i feel a heaviness in my chest. and a headache toward the front of my head. ?

Dr. Anben Naidoo
Risk of event: Hello I am concerned as your symptoms suggest a possible risk for a Cadiovascular event (eg. a heart attack /stroke) . Please call for an ambulance or get help to go to a hospital emergency room so that you can have some tests done asap. If these serious conditions are excluded then that will allow your doctors to look for other ,less serious, causes of your symptoms. Take care Dr Anben Naidoo

Last updated Apr 30, 2020