my toenail grow under an existing nail and push it off in 1. in the last month 2 nails from each foot. i am currently 20 weeks pregnant, could it be a stress or vitamin deficiency? it did happen before pregnancy, but not often.

Dr. Nellmarie Bodenstein
Specializes in
Toenail: Toenails can fall off due to infections and Trauma to the nail.Having a vitamin deficiency and stress is also possible causes. I think drink a supplement that has all your vitamines and minerals in, such as Stellar-mama. Make sure you get in enough Protein from your diet. Don`t wash with anti-bacterial soaps. You can drink Sinupret daily to help with viral infections or Echinacea for one month.
Answered on Apr 30, 2020