diagnosed with cellulitis on face - swollen painful lips, teeth jaw. took 3 mybulen over 11 hours yesterday and one gen payne at 3am this morning approx 5 hours after last mybulen. it made me feel like i was "forgetting" to breathe? normal?

Dr. Hilda Ganesen
Specializes in Family Medicine
Antibioitic : Hello, if you were diagnosed with cellulitis you should take and antibiotic. If you are not responding to the antibiotic then a swab of the infected site should be done to deterine if it is a resistant organism that has resulted in the cellulitis.
Answered on Apr 21, 2020