good day, i went to the magistrate court today to apply for permit so that i can go back home in limpopo to fetch my daughter for the purposes of home schooling. 1 of the requirements is a covid-19 certification, how can i go about it?

2 doctor answers
Dr. Sudeshan Govender
Specializes in Family Medicine
Book Consult with GP: Hi . Suggest you book a consult with your GP online on DrConnect , to assist.
Answered on Apr 21, 2020
1
Dr. Claudine nandi Lee
Specializes in General Practice
Can help :)
Apr 20, 2020
25 years experience Psychiatry
South Africa policy?: Your question is fielded from Dr.’s in a variety of areas – mostly the US. I don’t know specific info on COVID 19 management in South Africa. I refer you to a site recommended by the South African National Department of Health (NDoH). By typing in Hi plus 123456 on WhatsApp it will connect you to Corona Virus Connect that has WHO general information & which may be more pertinent to your location.
Answered on May 13, 2020