U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Tanzania, United Republic of
A 19-year-old male asked:

I have pain behind the stomach near the pancrease, gall bladder. how should i treat it?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Tshifhiwa Mudau
A Verified Doctoranswered
A US doctor answeredLearn more
Good day: I would like to know if you have peptic ulcer disease or acid indigestion,avoid hot or spicy food,avoid anti-inflammatory drugs,take antiacid like medigel,take hyospasmol for gastrointestinal spasmand also panado,if the pain persist go and see your doctor

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership

Related questions

A 35-year-old member asked:
1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
A 36-year-old female asked:
2 doctor answers4 doctors weighed in
A male asked:
1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
A 26-year-old female asked:
1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
A 36-year-old member asked:
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Last updated Apr 23, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.