31yr old. off & on lightheaded, near fainting while laying, sitting or standing.fatigue, occas. dull chest pain & brain fog.bp= ortho hypotension, cardio test=norm. salt/fluids/socks are no help. my dr. is puzzled. what else can it be?

Dr. Vera Barnard
Specializes in
Discuss your doubts: From your question it can be gathered that you have been diagnosed with orthostatic hypotension. This is a very common condition. If you doubt the diagnosis, first discuss your doubts with your doctor who knows which tests have already been done, be honest about your doubts, and if you are still not sure, see another doctor. Take all previous test results with in order to avoid duplication.
Answered on Apr 17, 2020