ZA

started out with swollen gums about a week ago, swelling went down, but constant pain in my gums since, i wrote it off to probably wisdom teeth growing. but painkillers don't help, salt water gargle doesn't help. its a pulsing pain in my mouth.

Dr. Kesval Pillay-lungoomiah
Gingivitis : This sounds like gingivitis and dental sepsis. Please consult health care provider to see if antibiotics are necessary
Dr. Harold McKelvey
Dentistry 35 years experience
Possible infection: From your description, your problem seems to be in the back of your mouth around where the wisdom teeth are. First, do you see a dentist regularly? Second, do you have any loose or broken teeth in the area or bleeding gums? This could be due to, simply, a piece of food caught between your teeth, or serious periodontal disease and/or a tooth infection. Please see a dentist for an evaluation.