South Africa

I went to a doctor three times as this started in january he gave me napamol,antiboitics, and proton pump inhibitor but nothing seems to be working its been close to 3months now ?

Dr. Ramatsobane Martha Ledwaba
GORD: What you are explaining sounds like a condition called Gastroeosophageal Reflux Disease,which in simple terms just means,there is a lot of Acid in the Stomach,the flows back to to the Oesophagus. There is a specific treatment for this condition,your Dr would know. You also need to loose weight if overweight,avoid eating just before you sleep,avoid NSAIDs,spices,acidic food.

Last updated Apr 14, 2020