i have shortness of breath, throat tightness and feel like there is something on my throat. i have a slight pain in my chest if i cough and experience chest tightness as well. this has been going on since early march?

Dr. Chintan Harish kumar
Reassurance: Hi, it’s very common for symptoms of stress/anxiety to mimic symptoms of respiratory/cardiovascular system. Your symptoms have been prolonged and more severe causes are possibly less likely. Are you under more stress and I can imagine the current pandemic situation as a possible factor for many. It would be ok to see/talk to your doctor for an evaluation just to make sure. Hope it helps.
Answered on Apr 14, 2020
1