good day i'm on medication for bi-polar / mood disorder. i have recently noticed that my skin is very itchy. is this due to my meds or the severe anxiety that i am experiencing. i also feel that my diagnosis needs to be re-evaluated. ?

2 doctor answers
Dr. Nellmarie Bodenstein
Specializes in
Itching skin: You need to consult your GP. Itching skin without rash is due to dryness.Can be caused by medication.Moisturize with Epi-max or Epizone A cream.Deworm every six months.Drink Vitamin D that is important for burnout and anxiety. Your Vit D, Iron and TSH should be tested.
Answered on Apr 11, 2020
Dr. Adri Rosch
Specializes in
To come in: hi the best is to come in so we can discuss it
Answered on Apr 14, 2020