South Africa

i have right ear and jaw pain and now tension headaches in my lower head. ive been to the dentist and ent and my teeth and ear are okay. what should i do next? should i be worried this is something serious. i dont think it is tmj

Dr. Donald Colantino
TMJ: TMG would be high on my list as possible causes of your symptoms. A consultation with an oral surgeon is recommended. If not TMJ consult a neurologist for evaluation and advice.
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 53 years experience
Ear/jaw pain: Consider seeing Orthodontist to evaluate your occlusion. You may in fact have a joint issue. Also consider a consultation with a Neurologist to rule out neurologic issues.