ZA

Good day i think i have a flu itchy scratchy throat sneezing and running nose - i suffer with my sinuses through out the year headache back pain just feeling runned down no fever no coughing?

Dr. Abdulsatar Aboobaker
Allergy: It could be an adeno viral infection. If you have no fever and a scratchy throat it is probably a post nasal drip from you sinuses, this could make you feel the way you are now. I doubt it it is coved 19 so treat it the way you would treat any upper respiratory infection use antihistamine and the sinus medication you are using at present..i. Am sure you will start feeling better in a couple of day

Last updated Apr 9, 2020