my husband is receiving chemo therapy everyone we ask the oncologist questions we get told if he does not do chemo he will die and alternatives is snake oil. his been sick for 3 weeks from the previous chemo and the doctor refuses to explain?

Dr. Blaise Wren Witney
Specializes in Travel Medicine
Second opinion: It is important for a patient to feel comfortable and confident in their specialist. Ask to be referred by your GP to another oncologist for their opinion. When it comes to cancer, chemo is usually the best we have. It can often a lot of severe side effects but is usually worth it in the end.
Answered on Apr 12, 2020