ZA

I have a very dry cough and and wheezing chest. i also hebe too much phlegm that makes me unable to breath. about a month ago a has bronchitis of and my doctor put me on medication but it feels like it's back again even worse with a sore chest.

Dr. Stephen Gold
Specializes in Family Medicine
You may need doctor : If you are having trouble breathing, you should be seen soon by a medical provider. If you’re not having trouble breathing then you should get plenty of rest, stay well hydrated and be sure to have good nutrition including fresh fruits and vegetables. I am concerned about COVID And if that is a possibility then you should get tested or at a minimum isolate yourself until you get better.

Last updated Apr 8, 2020