Port Neches, TX

i work with a pregnant girl been sick and her son showed symptoms of covid 19 but tested negative and doctors told her at hospital no need to test her bec she shows symptoms but no need to yet her bec she has no fever are we safe ?

Nobody is fully safe: Some people are safer than others, but pandemic means we assume everybody may have the virus. But, the usual colds, coughs, strep throats are also still happening. As everyone knows, if everyone stays isolated for a few weeks, the pandemic vanishes (as no new people get infected). So, anybody with any symptoms should self-quarantine no matter what the test shows, in order to stop the pandemic.