Why am I experiencing chest pain and heart attack symptoms even though I have an anxiety disorder? Sometimes when Im watching videos pain in my arm starts, what is the reason for this?

Dr. Judith Tellerman
41 years experience in Clinical Psychology
Panic Attack: When you have a lot of anxiety it makes you more likely to have a panic attack. Panic attacks can mimic the signs of a heart attack but they are actually very treatable. Please consult with a Clinical Psychologist for psychotherapy to help you with your issues and conflicts. Research indicates that with psychotherapy you can grow and change in good ways and find better coping mechanisms.
Answered on Apr 9, 2020
1