experiencing pain and swelling and stiffness in middle and ring fingers on right hand. first joint passed the knuckle. age 44. had this problem for around 3 months now. blood tests show no evidence of acidity. completed 10 day cortisone anti inflam?

Dr. Johannes F Eloff
Specializes in
More Tests and info: You mentioned that there was no acidity, what other blood tests were done. I'm of the opinion that the acidity you refer to is Uric Acid. Was an Arthritis profile test performed together with an Auto-immune profile. If not, then those tests are required to get a clearer picture of your painful swollen fingers. What kind of work are you doing and are you right or left handed?
Answered on Apr 2, 2020
1