Lake Oswego, OR

i had the flu about 5 weeks ago and had 2 rounds of antibiotics and still have a tingling in my chest and no energy and a tickley cough chest tingling?

Doctor can recheck: A doctor can recheck since it has been over 2 weeks. Cough medicines are for decreasing the urge to cough, due to tickling, mucus, or mild irritation in the throat. Coughing is normal when there is mucus lower in the throat, or coming from the lungs (otherwise, mucus might stay down there). One's doctor can see if asthma inhalers are needed, or maybe an x-ray to see if there is anything unusual.