this app is telling me i have a testicular torsion, kidney stones, or orchitis or something like that. i dont match all the symptoms. how do i know what i have. theres no swelling ?

Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dentistry 40 years experience
App Diagnosis: Not sure what app you are using, but it can't possibly replace the expertise and experience of a physician, someone who can actually talk to you, take a medical hx, perform an exam, and use his/her years of education to diagnose your issue and suggest proper treatment. Please make an appointment, or sign up with HealthTap Prime.
Pathology 49 years experience
Need to examine: It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. You did not mention what symptoms you have. It would be prudent to see your doctor. Wish you good health!
Dr. Richard Romano
Testicle pain : I agree you need to see a doctor for a physical examination. I want to add to your list of reasons for testicle pain varicocele, which is a very common cause of testicle pain

Last updated Feb 18, 2020