i follow every precaution ordered by my urologist but still have chronic uti's. i've become resistant to the top 3 antibiotics. what's my next step?

Dr. Moez Khorsandi
26 years experience Urology
Fluids: Drinking more fluids especially water is helpful in preventing or delaying uti's. Safe sexual counseling is also encouraged such as voiding after intercourse. Have a urological work-up to include an imaging study of the kidney such as a kidney ultrasound and a telescope in the bladder to look for obstruction. If all tests are normal, increase your fluid intake and monitor for infections.
Answered on Dec 20, 2012
2