Red bump at the back of my tongue underneath the tongue on my sublingualfold I think what could cause this is not really painful. It’s small just started today. ?

Dr. Aruna Adaikkalam
37 years experience in Internal Medicine
Painless?: Apthous ulcers are usually painful /uncomfortable,commonly occurring conditions inside the mouth . Other swellings like mucous cyst- a retention cyst , a condition called ranula from degeneration of sublingual salivary glands are other possilities. If it stays for many days and is painless, also need to rule out potential malignancy.
Answered on Feb 14, 2020
1