League City, TX

i have sinusitis and uveitis. they first gave me flonase steroid and after a few doses i had boils pop up on my face/neck/chest. i stopped taking it and was prescribed singulair. now i feel like i cant breathe when i lay down andmy chest feels tight?

Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Pediatric Pulmonology 36 years experience
Asthma: Please follow your asthma action plan, take two puffs of Albuterol and call your PCP. The Flonase nasal spray is probably not the cause of the skin boils. The boils may be related to a Staph infection. An antibiotic may be indicated. You may need the additional of Flovent or a similar ICS preparation to control asthma symptoms. The use of Prednisone should be assessed by urgent care or your PCP.