good morning, i had an achilles tendon repair done 3 weeks ago and am currently in an vacoped opel achilles moon boot.my foot has been elevated all evening and still currently is but my foot is in agony is this normal? the top of of my foot is sore

Dr. Susan Rhoads
Call the surgeon now: Any worsening in the post-operative period is worrying. Call the doc who did the surgery right now and arrange to be seen today. If you cannot reach him/her, o to an Urgent Care or ER. It may mean you have an infection or the bandages/boot are too tight now due to unexpected swelling. Why that would happen this late needs to be investigated. Get the problem addressed today.
Answered on Feb 13, 2020