what are my chances of falling pregnant again? i had an abortion two years ago, last year in july i had a natural miscarriage. this was my first cycle of trying again but i just got my period today

32 years experience Pediatrics
No way to guess: The usual guidance is: be married, relax, start having sex once or twice a day during the fertile days, and hopefully get pregnant soon (takes about 1-10 months). The fertile days are about days 10-15 in a 28-day cycle. Of course, if a couple has sex every one or two days throughout the month, they don't have to think about fertile days.
Answered on Jan 31, 2020
1