Norway

can a person who is on 30mg fluoxetine or prozac, develop epilepsy and develop epileptic seizure after using the ssri`s in 10 years? or do the seizures only can develop in the start of ssri use?

Many things possible: Any person can have a seizure, regardless of state of health or use of medications. If a person has repeated seizures, or a detectable abnormality in the brain that is a starting point for seizures, then he has "epilepsy," meaning a condition that leads to repeated seizures. Thus, a seizure may be related to SSRI's or may have nothing to do with SSRI's. One's doctor can evaluate.