arm surgery, stitches out 12 days ago. noticed a little pus pimple in middle of scar. it opened and a little white pus came out followed by blood. the blood was watery with light pus. i do keloid. area a little pink, but not swollen. is this ok?

45 years experience Pediatrics
Depends: Occasionally the stitch line can be complicated by a simple stitch abscess. These are as you describe & do not extend to the deep tissues. If emptying the pus allows it to heal & you do not have further issues at the site I would just monitor it. It is likely okay.
Answered on Jan 7, 2020
1