ZA

hi, i have a dull headache for about two to 3 days on the sides of my head and my forehead, sometimes i'm dizzy and sometimes a bit nausea. i took paracetamol but it doesn't help. should i be worried?

Can call the doctor: Most people get a headache at some time, such as from colds, infections, lack of sleep, too much driving, long hours on a computer, stress at work, etc... Over-the-counter options include Tylenol, Motrin or Advil, Aleve, Excedrin,... A bad or increasing headache, recurrent or persistent headache (as in this case), weird headache, or with other worrisome symptoms should be checked by one's doctor.