Atlanta, GA

anemic yes. but for longest time struggle at times to stay awake. rdw 20. hgb normal. platelet 379 high. gfr 57 low. creatine 1.32 high. albumin normal. mpv normal. is it possible to have narcolepsy?? what test?? what indicatns in blood? urine?

Too sleepy or tired: A person with too much fatigue needs an evaluation by his doctor. The person should bring all his medications in, to be sure that there are medication interactions. A person can also get fatigue due to other serious medical reasons, not related to medications. For example, thyroid hormone imbalances, anemia, viral infections like EBV, psychological stress, depression, sleep disorders, etc...