i have been dealing with overflow urinary incontinence since 2012. i have been using disposal menstrual pad everyday, day and night since then for 7 years. can prolonged use of disposal menstrual pad harm my health? can disposal pad cause cancer?

Dr. Stephen Cornell
Pad usage: If you use a pad properly, ie change regularly or when it begins to feel uncomfortable, it should pose no problems for health. I am concerned about you, at 25, having had overflow for such a long time. I hope you have been assessed by a urologist, and preferably have seen a physiotherapist who can assess your pelvic floor strength and perhaps supervise appropriate therapeutic exercises.