i'm prescribed jardience, glucophage and victoza for my metabolic syndrome. this supplements eltroxin for my thyroid which i get covered by chronic illness benefit. how can i get the other medications covered under chronic illness benefits.?

32 years experience Pediatrics
Ask Benefits person: The person in charge of benefits at the insurance company should know the answer to questions about which drugs are covered and how to get others covered. You have posted on HealthTap's free, public, informational forum for health questions. People post questions from all over the world. We volunteer doctors do not know the coverage details in each local area.
Answered on Nov 12, 2019
1