Atlanta, GA

i think i have tmj. my ear, face, teeth and jaw have been hurting on my left side. what can i do to help? cant really afford to get to a doctor

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 53 years experience
Symptoms: To determine the cause of your symptoms you must be examined, possibly imaged, possibly lab tests. Anything OTC will not treat your problem, only mask the symptoms temporarily until you stop taking the pills, and all the time the cause may be worsening. There are lots of other dental/ear/throat/systemic/neurologic possibilities. Please see a Dentist to start the diagnostic process.

Last updated Oct 15, 2019