ZA

i have flu symptoms from time to time for about two weeks now and i get highly nauseated and my stomach is upset when it happens. once i go and relieve myself in the toilet (number 2) it gets a bit better till it goes away. what could it be?

Dr. Aseem Balhara
Stomach upset : Unfortunately, there may not be a simple answer to this. You will benefit from a full physical and lab work to see if there is a underlying process contributing to your symptoms... for example a H. Pylori infection. You may also be referred to a gastroenterologist for further evaluation.