ZA

i have got some sort of a infection , first i thought it was n spider bite but my gp is treating me now for what he thinks might be mrsa virus i am two days on antibiotics, i want to know if i should go to the hospital , the wound looks bad?

You decide: MRSA is not a virus but a type of the staphylococcus germ resistant to some antibiotics. MRSA often triggers an abscess that needs to be drained to heal. If the area is more swollen, red,painful,etc. It could need additional care. You make the call.