hit head yesterday when truck rolled 2x tiny cut, knot. skipped hosp against emt advice. bled very little. today top, right side of head very sore, and right side of forehead, head and face swollen, eye closing, no bruising, nausea, blurry vision?

Dr. Stuart Hickerson
Head injury: If you are not on blood thinners and otherwise no other signficant problems you are probably OK. Although the truck rolled you were no ejected. Expect some symptoms or about a week. If you were develop significant nausea and or pain you should be seen.
Answered on Aug 20, 2019
1
Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Al Hegab commented
39 years experience Allergy and Immunology
Agree with Dr Hickerson. But you need to be seen anyways
Aug 20, 2019