ZA

I have chest pains, shortness of breath, sometines chocking in my sleep, and sometimes it feels like my heart my be beating irregularly. when i was 13 years old i was at a cardiologist and he stated that i have an increased heart. should i be worried?

Must check the heart: A visit to one's primary care doctor now can help sort things out. If symptoms recur prior to the visit, one can go to the ER. A person with new or sudden chest pain and shortness of breath has to see a doctor or the ER to be checked right away for a possible heart or lung problems. That means not waiting at home to see if it turns into a huge problem. As the saying goes, "better safe than sorry.

Last updated Jun 22, 2019