South Africa

my son (3 years) has been sick for seven days now, and my daughter (9 months) started with the same symptoms yesterday. dry cough, runny nose (green mucus), fever, lack of appetite and lethargy. loose stools. do they need antibiotics for this?

Dr. PHILILE ZINZI PALESA MKHIZE
Yes this is typical flu symptoms in children, you need to have the children see a GP for check up and antibiotics which can quickly assist them recover.: Yes this is typical flu symptoms in children, you need to have the children see a GP for check up and antibiotics which can quickly assist them recover.