i want too know if my sugar level is low or if it is something else. i weight about 55kg and i just eat lots of chocolate and peanut butter sanwiches.

49 years experience Pathology
Blood test: Blood glucose level can be measured and it is not advisable to rely on symptoms to diagnose low blood sugar. It is better to measure blood glucose after an overnight fast. Have a healthy diet, exercise 30 minutes/day, drink plenty of water, have safe sex, no tobacco alcohol weed or street drugs. For nutrition: http://www.choosemyplate.gov/.
Answered on May 8, 2019