i am planning to study in usa and the school asked me for immunization certificate and medical certificate. please can you help me to get vaccine ?

45 years experience Pediatrics
Wrong place to ask: This is the HT public information site where docs, primarily in the USA answer health questions. You are welcome to post general health questions as needed. However,we do not provide direct services to anyone. We do not have access to your immunization records or any way to provide them. You need to secure these through local sources in your country.
Answered on Apr 9, 2019
1