should i feed my baby with formula with or without fluoride on the water?

Dr. Willa Terry
Flouride water ok: Scientific evidence supports the use of community water fluoridation for preventing tooth decay for both children and adults. It is preferable to mix the infant formula according to the directions on the container with fluoridated water from your municipality’s water supply for your baby.
Dr. Charlene Sojico
Most city water are fluoridated. If not ,your doctor will give a prescription for fluoride to prevent tooth decay.
Jan 23, 2012
Dr. Vasu Brown
Integrative Medicine 34 years experience
Iodine supplement: Fluoride water is ok - if teeth of the child has white spots - give iodine available as liquid iodine 1drop daily. Body compensates for lack of iodine by using floride, chloride from water and bromide from bread.
Dr. Howard Gollup
Or, can supplement: A little Fluoride is good, but too much isn't good for teeth either. If you don't use water with fluoride, you can use a liquid Fluoride supplement or multivitamin with fluoride. If your water has fluoride, however, as many public water utilities do, or if you use bottled water without fluoride, you won't want to use a Fluoride supplement.
Dr. Howard Schneider
Pediatric Dentistry 34 years experience
That depends: Babies do not need Fluoride at all until they start to get teeth. So i would use water without Fluoride until that time. Once teeth erupt a little Fluoride is good. At that time, if you can, i would alternate between using water with Fluoride and without. The adult teeth start forming at birth and are most sensitive to excess Fluoride from birth to about 1 year old.