I’m always worried I’ll randomly get appendicitis. What’s the best way to avoid it? I’m a healthily 22 year old.

45 years experience in Pediatrics
Live your life: Appendicitis happens episodically, with no real predisposing lifestyle or way to avoid it. If you have a fixation on this or any other health issues you may need a life coach/therapist to work through why you are fixated. Fixations/phobias hit people at random & we are not given a guide book on life on how to get past them. That's something a trained person can help you with.
Answered on Jan 28, 2019