ZA

good day, i have been coughing for 3 weeks now. i have visited a dr was given meds. he advise slight bronchitis the cough is a little better but at night it gets bad i can't sleep it feels my chest is closing in. what else can i do?

Dr. James Okamoto
See a Dr: If you have a cough and a feeling like your chest is closing in, I would go back to see your Dr again. Let him/her know that the symptoms are worse at night. I always tell my patients to follow up if the symptoms worsen or fail to improve. Sometimes we can't diagnose an illness on the initial visit, or the illness can get worse due to any # of factors, so return to your Dr for a recheck.

Last updated Jan 27, 2019